Huwebes, Pebrero 8, 2018

Social media positive effect is to help  to social networking business. I can post my preloved to sale it and also it can help to me to research.  Social media business is also connect the customers for free,  in only cost is energy and time. Through Facebook and Twitter or any social site. And also helped learn to improve the student through online platforms available of them. They use youtube to watch educational videos has help to us, as a student.

It help to enchance as a student academic performace and increase their knowlegde through data and information gathering. As a student they have a assignment in school they go through the various online platforms to gather information so as to find solutions the answer. Can get to know each other better through social media networks. And also i enjoy to use social media because we lot to share trough GroupChat on facebook with my friends.

But the negative effects on me this social media is stick my gadget without concentrating my study sometimes. It is a bad idea to waste my time to study to focus the gadget, they affect my accademic performance. And also social media has created a many social problem in the society. Because now a days many people tend to choose online communication rather than having a real time conversation. I use computer and mobile phones to access online platforms as a student. May exposed bad posture, eye strain, physical and mental stress too much. So Now i studies first before i use mobile phones.

As a student should pursue an excellent academic performance and gain adequate knowlendge that will help them in the future. I should be ill be ready to listen in the class, they should not making a chatting priority. And they can limit to use the mobile phones or computers. But now im not busy to chatting and reading online. Because they waste my time to studies and to my families. instead of reading and practicing what i learned in the school.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento